Is this satire? If you aren’t sure, we have a lot of work to do
June 10, 2015
By Craig McKee
You feel your eyes getting heavy … your breathing is becoming slow and regular … you are becoming sleepy, so sleepy … you will accept what I am about to tell you without question … you will repeat this to others over and over and over until everyone assumes it must be true.
Now that you’re feeling relaxed, we are ready to begin looking at the best ways to steer the 9/11 Truth Movement away from the strongest evidence that the event was an inside job – what happened at the Pentagon. The first thing is to adopt this basic list of talking points. The fact that the points are untrue should not deter you.
Slip these into 9/11 conversations whenever possible:
- “The Pentagon is so divisive.”
- “Discussing it always causes infighting.”
- “It is tearing the 9/11 Truth Movement apart!”
- “Science tells us that a plane hit the Pentagon.”
- “Yes, this part of the official story is true.”
- “We’ll never know because the government has all the evidence.”
The key is to get the overwhelming evidence that no plane hit the Pentagon off the table while seeming like you really Continue reading